Nagios Core 4.0.6 has been released and can be downloaded from the downloads page. Key features and fixes included in this release include:
- Upgraded main homepage to include the Nagios daemon status.
- Optimized homepage for offline installs.
- Numerous enhancements to JSON CGI.
- Increased accuracy of availability calculations.
- Fixed varios Service Check Output bugs.
For more information regarding everything contained in this release, you may view the changelog.
Thanks to all of the community members who reported bugs, contributed patches, and helped in testing the new release.