- Get Involved
- Whats New
Nagios Live WebinarsLet our experts show you how Nagios can help your organization.
Latest Nagios News
FLASH SALE! Save $200 on Nagios World Conference Registration (Valid 9/15 - 21)
Interested in attending Nagios World Conference 2014? This week (Monday, 9/15 - Sunday, 9/21) we are running a FLASH SALE during which you can SAVE $200 on your Nagios World Conference registration! All you have to do is enter discount code: FLASH - while registering. Take advantage of the savings today and ensure your spot at this year's event!
NCPA 1.7.2 Released
NCPA 1.7.2 has been released and is available for download. NCPA, Nagios Cross Platform Agent, was designed to simplify the monitoring of devices with a wide variety of operating systems. NCPA can be used as a passive or active agent and monitors a multitude of different metrics right out of the box.Important changes in this release include:
- Fixed API giving 500 error on windows when filtering processes
- Resolved issue where warning/critical values were being truncated
- Small Bug Fixes
A full list of changes can be viewed in the changelog on GitHub.
NCPA 1.7.1 Released
NCPA 1.7.1 has been released and is available for download. NCPA, Nagios Cross Platform Agent, was designed to simplify the monitoring of devices with a wide variety of operating systems. NCPA can be used as a passive or active agent and monitors a multitude of different metrics right out of the box.Notable features in this release include:
- Backwards compatibility with api/service calls to ensure legacy check plugins work properly
- Enhancements to the web UI, including a link to a top processes dashboard
- Improvements to logging and log rotation
Along with the new features, there were numerous bug fixes and compatibility improvements. A full list of changes can be viewed in the changelog on GitHub.
Nagios XI 2014r1.4 Released
The development team at Nagios has been hard at work and has today released Nagios XI 2014r1.4. The latest release of the award winning solution comes with many feature enhancements, bug fixes, and increased security.
With the most recent stable release of Nagios Core (4.0.8) under the hood, Nagios XI 2014r1.4 receives massive performance increases resulting in significantly lower and smoother CPU usage, especially in large environments. (see image below) These improvements make Nagios XI ideal for monitoring any size infrastructure. This release also includes a complete overhaul of the Core Config Manager (CCM) - allowing automatic logins for admins, if desired. Additional CCM upgrades include aesthetic enhancements, updated logging functionality, and improved sorting capabilities.
Nagios Core 4.0.8 Released
Nagios Core 4.0.8 has been released and is available for download. This release incorporates many improvements, notably:
- JSON API output has been better aligned with the standard, and output size limits have been lifted
- Check scheduling has been modified to prevent bunching checks at the start of their timeperiod
- Auto-rescheduling of checks has been reimplemented. This can be enabled by setting auto_reschedule_checks=1 in nagios.cfg, and adjusted by setting auto_rescheduling_interval and auto_rescheduling_window as described in the Core 4 Documentation. Auto-rescheduling smoothes the check schedule as it changes over time, and together with the previous improvements, helps to give a more uniform system load.
- Core workers handle variable assignments at the start of simple commands that otherwise don't require a subshell, eliminating the need for most uses of env
A list of all enhancements and fixes included in this release is available in the changelog.
Thanks to all of the community members who reported bugs, contributed patches, and helped in testing the new release!
Nagios Community Network
- Expositores ? Software Freedom Day Chile 2014
- Como monitorear la expiración de un dominio con Nagios XI 2014
- Ponentes Conferencia 2014
- Dudas -Dudillas rapidas
- Updated Core Virtual Machines Released
- ¿Quieres decirle algo a Ethan ?
- Configurando WeatherMaps no Nagios XI 2014
- Faça o monitoramento do financeiro da sua empresa com o Nagios XI em tempo real