- Get Involved
- Whats New
Nagios Live WebinarsLet our experts show you how Nagios can help your organization.
Latest Nagios News
Nagios XI 2014r1.4 Released
The development team at Nagios has been hard at work and has today released Nagios XI 2014r1.4. The latest release of the award winning solution comes with many feature enhancements, bug fixes, and increased security.
With the most recent stable release of Nagios Core (4.0.8) under the hood, Nagios XI 2014r1.4 receives massive performance increases resulting in significantly lower and smoother CPU usage, especially in large environments. (see image below) These improvements make Nagios XI ideal for monitoring any size infrastructure. This release also includes a complete overhaul of the Core Config Manager (CCM) - allowing automatic logins for admins, if desired. Additional CCM upgrades include aesthetic enhancements, updated logging functionality, and improved sorting capabilities.
Nagios Core 4.0.8 Released
Nagios Core 4.0.8 has been released and is available for download. This release incorporates many improvements, notably:
- JSON API output has been better aligned with the standard, and output size limits have been lifted
- Check scheduling has been modified to prevent bunching checks at the start of their timeperiod
- Auto-rescheduling of checks has been reimplemented. This can be enabled by setting auto_reschedule_checks=1 in nagios.cfg, and adjusted by setting auto_rescheduling_interval and auto_rescheduling_window as described in the Core 4 Documentation. Auto-rescheduling smoothes the check schedule as it changes over time, and together with the previous improvements, helps to give a more uniform system load.
- Core workers handle variable assignments at the start of simple commands that otherwise don't require a subshell, eliminating the need for most uses of env
A list of all enhancements and fixes included in this release is available in the changelog.
Thanks to all of the community members who reported bugs, contributed patches, and helped in testing the new release!
FLASH SALE! Get a Conference Pass for Only $795!
Interested in attending Nagios World Conference 2014? This week (Monday, 8/11 - Sunday, 8/17) we are running a FLASH SALE during which you can purchase a Silver Conference Pass for only $795! All you have to do is enter discount code: FLASH - while registering. Take advantage of the savings today and ensure your spot at this year's event!
Reduced Pricing for Nagios World Conference 2014 Ends August 25th!
Reduced Pricing for Nagios World Conference 2014 ends August 25th! Take advantage of the savings today and ensure your spot at this year's event. Nagios World Conference is jam-packed with over 50 presentations, helpful workshops, and exceptional networking events that you won't want to miss!Conference Registration Includes:
- Full Access to 3 Days of Presentations & Workshops
- Exclusive Benefits Including Free Certification Testing, Onsite Training, JumpStart Sessions, and Exclusive Product Discounts
- Welcome & Evening Events
- Lunch on Conference Days
- Free Access to Presentation Videos
- Conference T-Shirt & Gift Bag
Although we've already sold out of Gold Packages, there may be some rooms available directly through the Crowne Plaza St. Paul Riverfront Hotel. Additionally, we've secured discounted rates at nearby hotels, which may be viewed on our travel information page.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you!
Updated Core Virtual Machines Released
Updated Nagios Core Virtual Machines have been released and are now available. Customers who have purchased a Core VM within the past year may download an upgraded version by following the instructions at nagios.com/corevm.
Nagios Community Network
- Como monitorear la expiración de un dominio con Nagios XI 2014
- Ponentes Conferencia 2014
- Dudas -Dudillas rapidas
- Updated Core Virtual Machines Released
- ¿Quieres decirle algo a Ethan ?
- Configurando WeatherMaps no Nagios XI 2014
- Faça o monitoramento do financeiro da sua empresa com o Nagios XI em tempo real
- Nagios XI 2014r1.2 liberado!