- Get Involved
- Whats New
Nagios Live WebinarsLet our experts show you how Nagios can help your organization.
Latest Nagios News
Nagios Plugins 2.0.1 Released
The Nagios Plugins Development Team is proud to announce that nagios-plugins 2.0.1 has been released and is available for download. This is mostly a maintenance release, focusing on check_dns stability and some bugs in the new check_uptime plugin. A full list of included enhancements is available at nagios-plugins.org.
Thanks to all who have contributed toward this release. If you need assistance installing or using the plugins, please visit our general support forum. Bug reports, feature requests, and additional comments are welcome and may be posted to our plugin development forum.
Nagios Network Analyzer 2014r1.7 Released
- Improved access to API information on Queries & Reports page for easy third-party integration .
- API updates to call additional Nagios product information.
- Fixed source group summary page bug.
- Added "All Sources" source group.
A full list of changes made in this and prior releases can be viewed here.
To view a quick guide on how to upgrade an existing Network Analyzer installation to the latest release,click here.
We greatly appreciate the feedback that the Nagios community…
Nagios Core 4.0.5 Released
Nagios Core 4.0.5 has been released and can be downloaded from the downloads page. Key features and fixes included in this release include:
- Increased security by resolving vulnerability.
- Fixed significant memory leak.
- Improved alerting capabilities by fixing audio alert bug.
- Various enhancements made to daemon-init and init script.
- Numerous bug fixes.
For more information regarding everything contained in this release, you may view the changelog.
Thanks to all of the community members who reported bugs, contributed patches, and helped in testing the new release.
Use Nagios to Check if You're Vulnerable to Heartbleed
As you may - or may not - have heard, a major security vulnerability known as the Heartbleed bug has been wreaking havoc across the Internet lately. The bug affects both clients and servers, and has led to the exposure of what was thought to be secured data - worldwide. We at Nagios have created a plugin that makes it easy for you to check the vulnerability of your infrastructure. A web-based version of the plugin is available for you to try immediately via the link below.
Nagios World Conference 2014 Fast Approaching - Register Now For Early Bird Pricing
SAINT PAUL, MN (PRWEB) – Nagios Enterprises is excited to announce that early bird registration for the 2014 Nagios World Conference is now open. Nagios World Conference provides a collaborative atmosphere where IT professionals from across the globe can expand and enhance their network monitoring knowledge base. Access to the world's most successful Nagios event is now available at early bird prices for a limited time.
Nagios Community Network
- Nagios Network Analyzer R1.7 Liberado
- Nagios Plugins 2.0.1 Liberado
- Últimas Novedades de Nagios
- Nagios Network Analyzer 2014r1.5 Liberado !!!
- NDOUtils 2.0.0 Liberado !!!
- Nagios Core 4.0.3 Liberado !!!
- Conferencia Mundial Nagios 2014 ? Convocatoria abierta !!!
- Monitorando crc error no switch cisco com o Nagios XI