Nagios Core 4.2.1 has been released and can be downloaded from the downloads page. This bug fix release includes:
Important Note: Anyone upgrading Core must also upgrade NDOutils to 2.1.1 if they are running it.
- Fixed several problems in the UI
- $ARGn$ Macros can now be used in perfdata commands
- Running nagios -v on takes 90+ seconds (bug introduced in last release)
- Missing Image for Host and Service State Trends in Availability Report
- Maintain non-persistent comments through reload (not restart)
For more information regarding everything contained in this release, you may view the changelog.
Thanks to all of the community members who reported bugs, contributed patches, and helped in testing the new release.